Sadolin Sky Sports Terms & Conditions
- By entering this Promotion, Participants agree to accept and be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- This Promotion is run by Crown Paints Ltd (company number 06624576) whose registered address is Crown House, Hollins Road, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 0BG.
- To participate in this Promotion, you must be: (a) UK resident and (b) 18 years old or over, at the time of entry. Proof of age maybe required.
- Only one entry per Participant and per household. Prize to be installed in UK household of winner as given in the entry form. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promotion will run from 1st August to 21st August 2016.
- The Promotion is not open to employees or agents of Crown Paints Ltd, Sky UK Limited (Sky) their families or other persons connected to the creation or administration of this Promotion.
- To enter, Participants must complete the online form, located on our website.
- Participants must have a current and valid email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions without prior notice or compensation.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by a Participant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant order and disqualify the Participant from the Promotion.
- Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize shall not be transferable to another person, exchangeable or for re-sale.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Sandtex is a registered trademark of Crown Brands Ltd.
Participation in this Promotion is via entry form to a prize draw for one prize of:
- 1 x Sky Q subscription for 18 months at no charge (as per the terms and conditions, Sky will loan the winner a Sky Q silver box and Sky Q Mini Box) consisting of:
- 1 x Sky Q TV package including Sky Sports and Sky Cinema and no charge for Smart Features Fee; free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize conditions as defined below:
- The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your Sky digital, Sky+ and/or Sky+HD subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q subscription contract.
- After your 18 month Sky Q silver subscription comes to an end, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £54 a month [€113.50 a month in the Republic of Ireland]), unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days notice. The Sky Q Silver box; the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 18 month prize subscription terminates. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no extra cost.
- The Prize does not include: a broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q Silver features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband); Sky Box Office, stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events; and watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 (€99 in the Republic of Ireland) and we’ll loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
- Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
- Engineer set-up required.
- The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation
- Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation and prize delivery by 31 August 2016. Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
- Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winners to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
- If you are the winner, you agree that the Promoter may make your full name and county available and may use your full name, county and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
Promoter: Crown Paints Limited, PO Box 37, Crown House, Hollins Road, Darwen, Lancashire. BB3 0BG.
Company registration number: 6624576.